Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Guess who's going another trip tomorrow morning??! This girl.

Berlin and Switzerland here I come.

I feel like I spend a lot of my time in airports and or on some form of public transportation. But, don't worry, I've rested since Spain and am ready to go! The past few days I've been the laziest person ever... part of me feels bad for not doing anything, but the other part of me is like, "last semester was the busiest on-the-go 24 hours a day semester, it's not a big deal if you relax and don't do anything for a few days."

But because I am usually such a busy person, it's weird to have no responsibilities. Classes and exams are finished. I'm literally just.. hanging out. Aside from a few errands here and there (did some grocery shopping today, went to a market the other day), my to do list: zip zero zilch.

Until tomorrow morning (or a few hours from now)!! Off to Berlin with Jackie, then Jen and Alex will be meeting us there on Thursday. From Berlin, me, Alex and Jen are continuing on to Switzerland, where the weather forecast is 72 degrees F and sunny!!! wooooo!!! Ever since Spain, I've had nothing but good weather. Knock on wood. (Touch wood, as they say here)

I am so excited to get back to the German culture, and to see such an historical city like Berlin!! Berlin was another last-minute add on to my travels, and was one of the cities I knew I had to get to while I was abroad. And SWITZERLAND! cannot wait for beautiful mountains and lakes and trees... nature, basically.

With this trip also comes April 2, the official one month countdown until I have to leave London. I can't believe it's already been 3 months! Ahhh! Time has flown by way too quickly... but I've done so much so it's hard to complain. I'll be happy to get back home and hang out with the family, but I don't want this adventure to come to an end. Can my family and friends just come here? And bring Panera Bread and Target with them?

Alright, time to catch some zzz's before the car service picks us up at 3 a.m. Yep. Life of a young traveler.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment