Saturday, March 12, 2011

I forgot to mention, last night I tried duck for the first time. Never again. All I could think about was this little fella , who I met at St. James Park and how I was probably consuming his niece's daughter's cousin's fiance's mother-in-law's ex-boyfriend. Or something.




On a happier note, I went to an old estate with Pat today and we took a tour of the huge, beautiful home. So extrravagant. I don't know if home-touring is my thing.. I remember going through a lot of the Newport mansions when I was younger (for fieldtrips and all) and being bored out of my mind. We all know I'm much more appreciative of the arts, but old fancy homes... I'm working on it. What I did love were the gardens outside. My inner National Geographic photographer came out and I took some pictures of flowers, plants, etc. It was a lovely day outside, too, which made walking around a lot more pleasant. And there were British children, galore! Cute, British babies and little toddlers running about and talking in British accents. It's just so cute.
On the drive I got a nice tour of some English countryside (maneur smells included), and oh I just love England. Don't make me leave this place!

Can someone send me some Panera Bread? I'm craving broccoli/cheddar soup in a bread bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment