Sunday, April 24, 2011

Just a warning, this week's posts are probably going to include a lot of sad faces and "ahhhhhhh it can't be over!!!" comments.

I just looked at my Switzerland photos again and still don't believe I actually went there. And Ireland? That was forever ago but I'm still bitter it's over. Blah!!!

Why did Ireland, Munich, Paris, Manchester, Barcelona, Madrid, Berlin, Switzerland, Venice, Florence and Rome... ALREADY END?!?!?!

:( :( :( :(

Even though I have my favorites, I'm starting to miss each city for it's own reason.

Dear Ireland, I miss your greenery, cuteness, nice people and all around magic.
Dear Munich, I miss your Bavarian culture.
Dear Paris, I miss your crepes, your classiness, your beauty, & your artsiness.
Dear Manchester, I miss relaxing weekends full of English breakfasts and all I can drink tea.
Dear Barcelona <3, I miss every inch of your city. every. inch. But most of all, I miss your art, your sun, your Spanish beauty, your gorgeous views and your beach.
Dear Madrid, I miss your affordability, your tapas bars, and your "enjoying life" attitude.
Dear Berlin, I miss your currywurst. That's about it.
Dear Switzerland, I MISS YOU SO MUCH! I want your snow capped mountains and blue/green lakes to be my backyard.
Dear Venice, I MISS YOU SO MUCH, TOO! I miss your magic and uniqueness and overall charm.
Dear Florence, I miss your gelato and your views.. I miss your leather markets and I miss Michelangelo's David.
Dear Rome, I miss your history and the crazy number of things to see in one city.

UGH. sorry, such a depressing blog post. I promise I'll be more cheerful tomorrow when I go out exploring London some more!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment