Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding!!

photos: https://picasaweb.google.com/home

I will have to blog more about this later on.. I'm still writing my last report for the T&G, which I will also post as soon as that is online!

But. I will say.

OH. MY. GOSH.

Was that the best experience ever? Yes, quite possibly. I camped outside for 18 hours and after dealing with no sleep, cold temperatures and annoying people around me... it was me and my friends who were front row outside Buckingham Palace gates, watching the Royal Family and the couple's first (and second kisses). WOW. wow. wow. wow.

I saw the Queen!! and the Princes! and Kate! all right in front of my eyes. best view of everyone. ahhhh!!

That was history and I was a part of it. Something I will never ever forget that's for sure. I'm in shock, still. I haven't even had a chance to watch the wedding online. But the video clips are awesome. I get goosebumps watching Kate & William, seeing her in that beautiful dress, listening to them give their vows.

Awesome, awesome, awesome day. A great way to wrap up my time in London. (2 more days!)

No comments:

Post a Comment